Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!!! Here they come!!


Oh How I love the people who devote their lives to making camera's more special and technically advanced!! I don't always put my camera's (or the computer at that) full abilities to use, so...now I am. Here are random pictures for you gals. I'll try and put little updates on each of them :)
In the beginning...ha ha. So I'm not sure how I'm going to do this in chronological order but I do want to share some more photos with you guys-so bear with me. :)
Back to in the beginning...Josh moved down here to Tucson from Sierra Vista and this is the house we bought. :) We thought this was a funny touch when we ran off to get married :) One day I'll have to put our story on here, It's really amazing. I'm just time rushed right now. So since we have the trip to Vegas on here and some wedding photos I'll start adding house pics now.
When your momma is the Realtor-she fights to get you into the house early and hard. We moved in that night everything was a go! We couldn't wait!! Now we weren't married yet so we saved our master bedroom for when we did get married and we slept in the two other bedrooms of the house! So hard but so worth the wait!! I highly recommend saving your self until marriage even in those circumstances. anyways, the whole decorating OUR bedroom once we got hitched was so fun!! Josh was gone on a work trip to Germany and I was at home decorating and having a blast doing surprises for him at the house. We had thought it out and planned what colors and where we wanted things but other than that he was so lenient and let me do what I favored. (I guess I can only add two pics so i'll just keep making new posts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment