Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our House


One of the first suprises....shouldn't suprise anyone really. :) A dirt patch and a girl longing for green...Grass! My brother, my family and his friends really helped me here!! Tucson...brown...desert? what? I thought I could lay the sod and prepare the ground all by myself but appearantly it was taking me all day as you can see by the dark photo. ha ha! The boys came in to save the night and then decided themselves it was better off done in the morning :) ha ha!

The next day I had alot of kiddo's coming to play in our pool. I'll show some of these photos cause you can see the pool and the grass finished in them both :) I wish you girls could bring your kids here to learn to swim!!! Just thought I'd plant an idea for a trip!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment